Business Savings and CDs
Savings and Certificates of Deposits (CDs) Products
Territorial Savings Bank features a choice of savings accounts to meet your financial needs. These accounts are FDIC-insured and attract those who value safety and security most. Manageable balance requirements make them affordable to open and maintain. Setting aside funds may assist your company in meeting any financial challenges it may encounter in the future.
- Statement Savings Accounts offer account holders the convenience of online banking services and automatic transfers to complete transactions on their accounts. Interest is compounded daily and posted quarterly.
- Passbook Savings Accounts are ideal for companies who prefer a printed ledger of savings transactions. Transactions are limited to electronic deposits/credits and in-branch deposits and withdrawals. Interest is compounded daily and posted quarterly.
- Business Money Market Deposit Accounts (BMMDAs) may benefit companies that keep significant balances from time to time and are seeking to maximize their returns on these funds. Withdrawals and transfers from BMMDAs are limited to six per month when made by check, preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephonic order.
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are attractive investments for companies who desire a fixed, guaranteed rate of return for a defined period of time. Rates are typically better than competitors and higher than average yields make it attractive to renew. Current terms range from 3 months to 60 months.
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP)
Business owners who wish to make retirement contributions for themselves and their employees may establish a Simplified Employee Pension (SEP). SEPs benefit both the employer and the employee and can help to foster employee loyalty and retention. Easy to start and administer, SEPs at Territorial incur no fees. They are also flexible; business owners can adjust their contribution amounts from year to year.SEPs also make it easy for employees to save for retirement. Employees can open a SEP-IRA to accept their employer’s as well as their own subsequent retirement contributions. While the employer can continue to contribute to their employees’ accounts, the employees own and control their SEP-IRA.
- For more information about establishing a SEP at your company, consult your tax advisor. Should you determine that a SEP would be best for your business, please call 808-946-1400 on Oahu or toll free 1-800-951-8418 and ask to speak to a Retirement Plans Specialist.
For more information, visit any one of our convenient branches.