System Maintenance Schedule: Maintenance is performed on Wednesdays and Sundays between 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM Hawaii Time. Online and Mobile Banking may be unavailable intermittently during this time. Please arrange to submit transactions before or after this scheduled maintenance. Thank you for your understanding.
Safe Online Banking brochure (PDF) provides simple tips to protect your assets and identity, information on cyber-frauds, tools and resources available for victims.
| 5/4/2017: Mobile Banking Check Deposit Limits Increases
The following enhancements will be effective on Tuesday, May 9, 2017
- The Mobile Check Deposit’s rolling 30 day limit will increase from $4K to $10K.
- The Mobile Check Deposit’s Check and Daily limit will be $2,500 for all eligible Mobile Banking App customers.
The Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions has been updated to reflect the upcoming changes.
| 4/17/2017: Online Banking Browser and Operating Systems Update
To ensure your online banking service is supported by the highest level of privacy and data integrity and avoid unnecessary service interruptions, please update your internet browser and/or operating systems to the following:
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft IE Desktop and mobile version 11
- Microsoft IE Desktop versions 9 and 10
- Firefox 27 and higher
- Google Chrome 38 and higher.
- Mobile Safari versions 5 and higher
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1 and 10
|3/19/2017: Three New Features in TSB Mobile App
- iPhone Users: For your convenience and extra security, you can use the iPhone Touch ID feature to login to TSB Mobile Banking.
To use this feature: Login to Mobile Banking, then select More from the Menu. Then select Touch ID to turn on the feature.
- Checking Account Transactions:
Now you can view images of checks that posted to your checking account and images of the deposit slip for branch and mobile deposit transactions.
- Loan Account Information: In addition to your balance and transaction activity, the App also displays your Next Payment Due Date and the Minimum Payment Due.
|2/8/2017: Two New Features for TSB Mobile Banking App
- Did you ever have to check email or use your calculator App to complete your Mobile Banking tasks? Now with Multi-Tasking, you can get out of the App for 60 seconds, then return to the App without having to log on again. If you do not return to the App within 60 seconds, Mobile Banking will automatically log off to maintain security.
- Password vault tools or Apps are great because they create unique, complex passwords for all your logins. Now, you have the convenience of pasting your password from your Password Vault to the Mobile Banking log on screen.
To take advantage of these new features, please update your TSB Mobile Banking App to version 8.