Online Banking Updates
System Maintenance Schedule: Maintenance is performed on Wednesdays and Sundays between 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM Hawaii Time. Online Banking may be unavailable during this time. Please arrange to submit transactions before or after this scheduled maintenance. Thank you for your understanding.
Safe Online Banking brochure (PDF) provides simple tips to protect your assets and identity, information on cyber-frauds, tools and resources available for victims.
|2/1/2016: Mobile Check Deposit Limits Enhanced and Mobile Banking Agreement Updated
• The Mobile Check Deposit service will be automatically be turned-on for Mobile Banking App customers if your Checking Account(s) has been opened for 30 days or more and your checking account(s) are in good standing.
-- The maximum check limit and daily limit was increased from $1,000 to $2,500.
-- Your maximum check and daily limit is based on your account relationship with TSB – starting at $200 per check, per day.
• The Mobile Banking Agreement has been updated to reflect the enhanced Check Deposit limits.
|9/10/2015: View Deposited Items on Your Checking Account
Starting today, you can view deposit documents on your checking account(s) made at the branch or through Mobile Deposit. Deposit images are available for viewing for 90 days.
• Go to the checking account transaction activity screen and click on the deposit description (e.g. Remote Deposit).
• Then click on View Entire Deposit.
• Click on the Available Documents drop-down menu. The drop-down will contain a list of each deposited item. The first link is to the deposit ticket and the additional link(s) is to an imaged copy of the check(s) or a bank ticket for cash deposits. Select a link, then click on the green arrow in the middle of the screen to view the document.
|8/11/2015: Bill Payment Tips
• If you have a question about a payment or the service, you can contact the Bill Payment customer support team by calling us or click on Messages on the Bill Payment menu bar to send us a secured message.
• Want to organize your billers into Groups so that it’s easier to view and manage in the Payment Center? Click on the Add/Manage Groups link located on the top of the Pay Bills section. You will be directed to the Add a Group and Manage Groups page. On this page you can create Groups and categorize your billers into Groups.