Online Banking Updates
Safe Online Banking brochure (PDF) provides simple tips to protect your assets and identity, information on cyber-frauds, tools and resources available for victims.
|9/10/2015: View Deposited Items on Your Checking Account
Starting today, you can view deposit documents on your checking account(s) made at the branch or through Mobile Deposit. Deposit images are available for viewing for 90 days.
• Go to the checking account transaction activity screen and click on the deposit description (e.g. Remote Deposit).
• Then click on View Entire Deposit.
• Click on the Available Documents drop-down menu. The drop-down will contain a list of each deposited item. The first link is to the deposit ticket and the additional link(s) is to an imaged copy of the check(s) or a bank ticket for cash deposits. Select a link, then click on the green arrow in the middle of the screen to view the document.
|8/11/2015: Bill Payment Tips
• If you have a question about a payment or the service, you can contact the Bill Payment customer support team by calling us or click on Messages on the Bill Payment menu bar to send us a secured message.
• Want to organize your billers into Groups so that it’s easier to view and manage in the Payment Center? Click on the Add/Manage Groups link located on the top of the Pay Bills section. You will be directed to the Add a Group and Manage Groups page. On this page you can create Groups and categorize your billers into Groups.
|12/16/2014: Mobile Banking App Now Available for iPad® and Android™ Tablets
Tips for Android™ Tablets: Search for "Territorial Savings Bank", "TSB Tablet" or "TSB Mobile Banking for Tablet", then select the TSB Mobile Banking for Tablet App - do not download the Phone App.
Note: If you download the Phone App in error, uninstall the App from your Android™ tablet, then delete it from Consumer Online Banking. Then install the Tablet App from the Google Play Store.
How to delete from Consumer Online Banking: Go to My Info/Mobile, then click Manage Device (under Mobile Banking Profile). Select tablet device from list, select "Stop Using this Device for Mobile Banking" from drop down menu, then click "Go".
|12/02/2014: Mobile Banking Browser Update
Effective December 7, 2014, Mobile Banking via Browser Service will require touch-based internet browsers. This does not affect Mobile Banking via App.
|11/25/2014: Bill Payment System Requirements
In October, Google identified a security vulnerability called Poodle (Padding Oracle on Downgraded Legacy Encryption). The Consumer Online Bill Payment service will be implementing security enhancements on December 31, 2014 to address this vulnerability. Once implemented, we will not be able to support customers using the Microsoft XP operating system and Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) versions lower than 8. More info