Buying a New Home or Interested in Refinancing?
- Apply for a Mortgage Loan
- Limited Time Offer for First Time Buyers
- Limited Time Offer for Lease to Fee Conversion
- Interest Rates
- Mortgage Loan Experts to Help You
- Loan Payment Calculator
- Online Banking Access and eStatements
Buying a new home should be a pleasant experience.
We’d like to help make it that way by taking the worry out of applying for a mortgage. Once you know approximately how much home is in your price range, use the convenient Loan Payment Calculator to estimate your monthly payments based on the principal and interest – it will help you find out how much home is right for you.
Select A Mortgage Loan To Fit Your Financial Situation. We offer a variety of loan options to meet your needs. Our mortgage loan experts will be glad to help you decide which type of loan may be right for you.
- Conventional Loans have a fixed rate and monthly payment for the entire life of the loan. It’s easy to budget for this type of loan because your principal and interest payment will always be the same. Territorial Savings offers a wide variety of fixed-rate conventional loans to fit your needs. If you haven’t owned a primary residence property in the last three years you may be eligible for our First-Time Homebuyer Mortgage. This mortgage features reductions in closing costs so that the purchase of your first home is more affordable.
- FHA Loans require a relatively small down payment and are flexible in qualifying. The First-Time Homebuyer Mortgage program is also available for FHA loans.
Is refinancing right for you?
Generally, it’s a good idea for you to consider refinancing whenever the interest rate for mortgages is more than two percentage points below your present mortgage.
Need more information?
Territorial’s mortgage loan experts are available to assist you – when it’s convenient for you. You can call any of our Branch Managers or Executive Loan Officers to help you decide which mortgage loan is best for you.
On Oahu call 808-946-1400 or toll free 1-800-951-8418.