Mobile Banking Security
To ensure the safety and privacy of your account information, we provide some key security features in Mobile Banking:
- Unique Activation Code — We send you a unique activation code to verify your phone number. This code associates your mobile phone with your account. This verification also lets you know your mobile phone number has been successfully registered in our system.
- Authentication — You are authenticated for every interaction with Mobile Banking.
- Encryption — We use 128-bit encryption for all transactions.
- Fraud Detection — We incorporate mechanisms such as transaction validation and transaction reconciliation processes to detect fraud.
- Audit Ability — We provide full audit capabilities through event logs and event-based reporting.
- No Identifiable Information — We don’t return any personally identifiable information in a text message, such as your full account number, e-mail address, or personal address. We never ask for or include your user ID or password in any message we send.