– Business Online Banking Updates
System Maintenance Schedule: Maintenance is performed on Wednesdays and Sundays between 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM Hawaii Time. Online Banking may be unavailable during this time. Please arrange to submit transactions before or after this scheduled maintenance. Thank you for your understanding.
User Guides and Videos are available in the Video Education Center.
|11/15/2016: The Monarch Business Online Banking and Enrollment & Update Services Form has been updated to reflect the new Wire Fees services prices effective 11/15/2016.|
|9/14/2015: View Deposited Items on Your Checking Account
Starting today, you can view deposit documents on your checking account(s) made at the branch. Deposit images are available for viewing for 90 days.
• Go to the checking account transaction activity screen and click on the deposit description (e.g. Deposit Downtown).
• Then click on View Entire Deposit.
• Click on the Available Documents drop-down menu. The drop-down will contain a list of each deposited item. The first link is to the deposit ticket and the additional link(s) is to an imaged copy of the check(s) or a bank ticket for cash deposits. Select a link, then click on the green arrow in the middle of the screen to view the document.
|8/10/15: We hope you enjoy the new Business Online Banking service. If you have any questions, please call Electronic Banking Services.
1. Refer to the email dated 7/16/15 for first-time login instructions.
2. Internal Transfers and Wire Transfers dated after 8/7/2015 were cancelled. Please reschedule your transfers on the new service.
3. Bill Payments scheduled up to 8/14/15 will be paid on the former service. Bill Payments scheduled after 8/14/15 can be viewed on the new service.